Q As the site it's hosted with you, can I create an email addresses like [email protected] and [email protected] I can access?
Email Accounts You can create email accounts for your domain name through the LCPS Client Admin.
Creating An Email Account
- When logged into the LCPS Client Admin go to the page for the site you want to add an email to.
- Under the "Site" tab click on the "Add An Email Account" tab.
- Here you will have 2 options:
- FORWARDING - To setup an email that forwards to another email, fill out the form on the right. It will assign a password to your email that you can use if you need to send out emails.
- NO FORWARDING - To setup an normal email account without forwarding, fill out the form on the left.
When filling out the form, in the email address only include the username of the email. For example, if creating the email [email protected]
only put john in the field and do not include @mydomain.com.
When filling out the form put everything in lowercase.
You can check your mail at mail.yourdomain.com OR you can use your own 3rd party mail client.
Still Don't Understand?
Fill out the form below to ask for further clarification about this question: